Receive your award by mail
You can only receive your award by mail if you are not attending a ceremony.
Did you know?
As a Curtin graduate you now have life-time OASIS access, so you are able to continue checking your account and Official Communications after you have completed your course!
To have your award mailed, follow these steps:
- Register to receive your award by mail via the Graduations Channel in OASIS.(The channel appears on the my studies tab). Please note: the Graduations Channel is only open for a limited time each semester. For further details visit How to graduate.
- Select the Receive my award by mail radio button, and then follow the instructions on screen.
- Your award certificate will be mailed to your preferred mailing address as recorded in eStudent in OASIS. You will have the opportunity to check this address in the Graduations Channel and will be able to update your address in eStudent if required.
- All mail with an Australian address will be send by registered mail via Australia Post.
- All mail with an overseas mailing address (not PO Box) will be couriered and requires a daytime contact telephone number.
- All mail with an overseas address will be sent by courier and a street address (including town, country and post code) must be used. Mail with an overseas PO Box or Private Bag address cannot be sent.
- All Award certificates will be adequately packed in a Do Not Bend envelope to ensure it is in good condition when it reaches you.
- Curtin University accepts no responsibility for undeliverable mail.